During the summer the weather in Sweden is mild and pleasant.
The weather is normally pleasant and mild in the summer. It is a recommended to pack casual summer clothes, like a sweaters, a light jacket or a rain coat.
An overcoat is necessary in the autumn, winter and spring.
Here a recommended packing list:
- Rain proof clothing
- Hiking boots, rubber boots or hiking shoes, preferably waterproof
- Outdoor clothing for hiking
- Some extra pair of socks (in case you get wet)
- Binoculars (at least 6 x 32 recommended)
- Head lamp (remember extra batteries)
- Water bottle
- Protection against mosquitoes
- Cash for souvenirs
If you travelling from november to march, we also recommend you to bring the following items:
- A warm jacket and a warm hat
- Long legged underwear
- Warm shoes and socks